The Primary (and A Lovely Year of Finishes) Goal
I'm pleased to have completed my first month of participating and achieving my ALYoF Goal in June. And I'm excited to be making my next goal. It's so hard for me to focus on just one goal. So since I made progress on it last month, this month's goal will be to finish my 4th of July table runner. (Note: I don't suspect I'll actually have it done by the 4th, but whatev.) Here are my 4 completed blocks (9 1/2" unfinished size). I'll be using the blue fabric as borders, binding and backing. I've decided to hold at 4 blocks, since I think it will be the perfect size for our dining table, allowing enough space at the end for the kids to eat.
I'll report back once it's finished being pieced, quilted and has the binding attached. I'm also intending to make my first quilt label a la Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation.
The Bonus Goals
- Make party outfits for the kiddos to wear at The Boy's 4th birthday party.
- Create a mug rug (or four) using turned edge machine applique.
- Complete step 13 of the mystery quilt.
- Quilt blocks 3 and 4 from the Building Blocks Quilt Along.
- Wash fabric for use in the Farm to Fabric Challenge.
- Start visiting quilt shops participating in the Row by Row Experience.
- Start, finish and mail a block for the Astronomical Quilts! Block Challenge.
Anyone notice that my to do list is just getting longer?
I'm linking up to ALYoF July Goal Setting Party.