I'm new this quarter to the Finish Along with Katy at The Littlest Thistle. I have about a million WIP & UFOs... so I guess I'll just lay them all out here. I have some specific July Goals from this list.
- 4th of July Table runner (blocks pieced)
- Airplane dress for The Girl (fabric cut out)
- Airplane shirt for The boy (fabric cut out)
- 2005 (red/black/white) mystery quilt (on step 15 to piece the top)
- American Made Brand Farm to Fabric Challenge quilt (fabrics selected)
- 2003 (brights) mystery quilt (top completed)
- Ocean quilt for The Girl (top pieced, but needs applique done)
- Fish Mug Rug 1 (top/backing cut, fabrics chosen for fish and seaweed applique)
Fish Mug Rug 2 (same as #8) Fish Mug Rug 3 (same as #8) Fish Mug Rug 4 (same as #8)
- Dinosaur SCVQA Philanthropy quilt (FMQ partially done)
- Fish 1 SCVQA philanthropy quilt (FMQ partially done)
- Fish 2 SCVQA philanthropy quilt (sandwiched)
- Batik SCVQA philanthropy quilt (sandwiched)
- Roman Stripez with butterfly backing (fabric selected)
- Roman Stripez with turtle backing (fabric selected)
- The Purple Ninja Quilt (fabric selected)
I realize that this is totally an "eyes bigger than my stomach" goal list for 3 months with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old at home. And, ya know, dishes and laundry and all those other things to do around the house. Bottom line, blogging and goal setting starting in June has helped keep me sewing something every day. I like sewing. I'm happier when I do more of it. Some of these goals are non-negotiable (like the clothes for the kids to wear at The Boy's birthday party in two weeks) and some are much more lofty goals. I have more ideas than time and I keep trying to restrain myself from starting a new project until I finish some of these older (and in some cases VERY OLD) ones.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting real time progress pics as I work on Instagram and updating on my blog when I've finished (or made some awesome progress). I'd love for you to follow me at Bloglovin', Twitter or by subscribing here by email.
I'm linking up with The Littlest Thistle Finish Along Quarter 3.