I only checked 5 of my 17 (ouch!) goals off my 2014 Q4 Finish Along goal list. I'm still quite pleased as two of those were 8 and 11 years old and one was a twin sized, the largest I've free motion quilted on my domestic machine (with a 7" throat).
So, rolling those forward, reassessing on a few, adding some additional old WIPs, I think this is the whole list... maybe.
- Disney Quilt Swap 2015 (background pieced and template printed)
- Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap (a couple blocks pieced)
- Stellar Wind (the Giant Wonky Star Quilt) (ready to quilt)
- Charm Dash quilt using my purple charm squares (pattern by Ms. Midge)
- Rainbow Mini Swap (first block complete, see below)
- Little Letters in Blues/Greens Quilt (all letters pieced)
- Little Letters in Brights Quilt (all letters pieced)
- Ocean quilt for The Girl (top pieced, but needs applique done)
- 2004 (ugh) Baseball Quilt (some blocks pieced)
- Batik SCVQA philanthropy quilt (sandwiched)
- Roman Stripez with butterfly backing (some blocks pieced)
- Roman Stripez with turtle backing (some blocks pieced)
- The Purple Ninja Quilt (fabric selected)
- Memory House Vol. 1 Quilt (2 houses complete)
- Pirate Quilt (pre-cut fabric selected)
- My safari animal baby quilt (piecing has begun)
- My son's animal quilt (piecing has begun)
- Very Hungry Caterpillar twin sized quilt (fabric and pattern selected)
- Hawaiian lap quilt (fabric and pattern selected)
- Leah Day's Building Blocks Quilt Along (first 3 sets of blocks done)
- Winnie the Pooh Skirt/Shorts for The Girl (fabric selected)
- Envelope quilt (a couple blocks pieced)
- Monster Quilt (first applique block in progress)
- Christmas Mini Quilt (using 4 orphan blocks I somehow acquired)
So, I tried to order these in priority order. Somewhere around #9 this got really hard. My guild is having a UFO swap this month, so maybe I can drop one of these off my list. We'll see.
Here's a glimpse of the last thing to come off of my sewing machine, the first block for my Rainbow Mini Swap (#rainbowminiswap on IG). Linking up to Q1 Finish Along Goals.
Love those Envelope blocks! Missed your Dec 6 post, glad I caught it here!
Thanks. Gearing up to make some more right now. :-)
I love that I'm not the only crazy one with a long list! Good luck on it all.
Yeah, it's a little ridiculous. And my machine just broke. :-/ Thanks for stopping by, Jennie.
Wow - that's quite some list! Good luck getting through it!
A little ridiculous, isn't it!? Thanks for taking a look. At least I have my first finish of the quarter already. My Disney Mini is ready to ship. :-)