Oh my gosh! I have 11 finished quilt tops waiting to be quilted. *gasp* This is clear evidence that I enjoy the piecing more than the quilting. And maybe that I have too many projects going at once.
In Q2 I completed seven projects from my list:
- NICU quilt
- Citrus Beach Retreat
- Emerald Swallowtail
- Planned Improv Pillow
- Modern Batik Scrappy Squares
- Island Batik Color Wash
- House Mug Rug
I also finished two mini quilts that I made with the Kindergarteners. Since a few of mine were lap quilts I didn't finish as many this quarter as last. Still, I'm very happy with nine projects in the finished column! That brings me to 25 for the first half of the year.
There are three new projects that I'm starting this month, but this clearly needs to be a "finish it up" kind of quarter. ;-) Many of these projects are workshop samples or will go into my trunk show when I lecture in the Fall and beyond. Here's the rundown. It's a long list (only 40!), but I really like to have them listed all in one place. ;-)
Just Need Binding
- Meadow Mystery, Lap Quilt.
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
Finished Quilt Tops
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern).
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Greenery Lap Quilt.
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, class sample Mini Quilt #4.
- *Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Charity baby quilt.
- Feathered Star... pillow?
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
- Wonder Full All About Angles #1
- Wonder Full All About Angles #2
- Pantone Ultra Violet All About Angles
Piecing in Progress
- Fandangle Scrappy Squares.
- Island Batik secondary pattern quilt
- Island Batik Floating Hexagons quilt
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- Creative HST project, Lap Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Cotton & Steel (and low volume) HST Quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts and IG friends.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. I'm up to 50 blocks and they are now all trimmed up.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia. No way I'm finishing this anytime soon, but including it so my list is complete.
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
- Island Batik Rep Sample.
I'm linking up to Finish Along Q3 goals link up.