On Thursday I shared the launch of my latest pattern, Floating Hexagons. Today I'm sharing the three lovely versions my pattern testers created. Like my Petting Zoo version, Laura also chose to use a colorful palette for her hexagons.
Anja chose this pink and red palette. I love her wishbone quilting in the hexagons!
And I absolutely love the color combo that Mary chose, Kona Berry and Cerise.
Floating Hexagons quilt pattern contains three sizes:
- Baby: 30 1/2" x 42 1/2"
- Lap: 45 1/2" x 63 1/2"
- Throw: 60 1/2" x 84 1/2"
My pattern includes:
- fabric requirements and cutting instructions in clear charts
- detailed precision piecing instructions, tested and professionally edited
- clear diagrams
- three block sizes
- a coloring sheet for planning your design
- quilting ideas
- instructions for creating binding
- photos of testers' quilts for inspiration
Thank you Laura, Anja, and Mary!