It's once again time to reassess the project list. I have already finished three quilts this month and I'm excited to get working on some others. Q1 is full of Project QUILTING challenge plans, and I have some Planned Improv: All About Angles projects in progress, but I'm hoping to also get back to some of my older WIPs in the coming months. This quarter will also see me moving back into my newly renovated sewing room. Most excitingly, I have some awesome new lighting. :-) And in February and March I'll be making some updates to my blog/website.
Here are the four Q4 finishes from my list:
- Butterfly Mug Rugs
- Wonder Full All About Angles, #1 and #2
- two Scrappy Squares class samples that haven't made it on the blog
I realized that I miscounted my 2018 finishes last week since i didn't get my class samples onto the blog. I finished 34 quilts last year (including two pillows) and 3 finished bags this year.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a cuppa something to enjoy while you peruse my lengthy list. ;-)
Just Need Binding
- Meadow Mystery, Lap Quilt.
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
Finished Quilt Tops
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern).
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Feathered Star... pillow?
- Creative HST
- Island Batik Starstruck lap quilt
Piecing in Progress
- Purple scrap project.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, in Cherrywood Meadow + Indigo.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Cotton & Steel (and low volume) HST Quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts and IG friends.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. I'm up to 50 blocks and they are now all trimmed up.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia. No way I'm finishing this anytime soon, but including it so my list is complete.
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- Island Batik February Quilt.
- Island Batik March Quilt.
- MQG mini swap quilt.
- Project QUILTING 10.2 (January 20-27)
- Project QUILTING 10.3 (February 3-10)
- Project QUILTING 10.4 (February 17-24)
- Project QUILTING 10.5 (March 3-10)
- Project QUILTING 10.6 (March 17-24)
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
- Blackwood Cardigan in black and white stripe.
I'm linking up to Finish-A-Long Q1 goals link up.