Today I'm popping in for a quick reminder that the Quarter 1 link up for all your finishes closes on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 11 pm EST. So you still have a few more days to finish that project or two and link them up to be eligible for prizes. The link up can be found HERE or on any of the 2019 FAL hosts blogs.
A few reminders for linking up:
- Please only one finished project for each post that you link up, so that each finish can be an entry in the (random) prize draw.
- Please include a link to your original list in each post of your finishes (on Instagram the link is the unique tag #2019FALQ1yourname to be used in the Q1 list post, and in any Q1 finish post).
- Please visit some of the other participants and leave a friendly comment, we all love to get those!
I also wanted to share with you that we just wrapped up "Tutorial Week" which has been part of the Finish-A-Long since it's inception. The tutorials are varied, interesting, and usually helpful, so take some time to investigate and visit the blogs below!
- April 2, 2019 - Sandra of Studio Sew of Course - Playing with Log Cabins
- April 3, 2019 - Sarah of Cedar Fork Stitches - Easy Gingham Potholders
- April 4, 2019 - Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio - Easter Bunny Zipper Pouch
- April 5, 2019 - Nicole of Handwrought Quilts - How to Bury Your Thread Ends
And whether you had a lot of finishes, or none at all this quarter, or you missed Finish-A-Long Q1 altogether, you can always join in for Quarter 2 which is taking off on April 10th, with the link up opening for your List of Proposed Finishes. We hope you will join us!