Lots of little things got finished last quarter. Some of them very little. I had fun working on challenge quilts/projects, making up 8 of my 10 finishes. I also participated in Ebony Love's Winter session of Finishing School and identified 7 older projects that I would like to finish. I worked on these during the 8 weeks of Finishing School and completed 6 1/2 of my weekly goals. I was thrilled to push those projects along. I'm in the middle of the Spring session of Finishing School and I haven't been nearly as successful on making progress on those WIPs. Fingers crossed I can get a few of my goals done in the second half.
My Q1 finishes:
- Curves Mini Quilt (not on my FAL list)
- Project QUILTING 10.1: Hope Springs Eternal (not on my FAL list)
- Project QUILTING 10.2: Red, White, and Blue
- Project QUILTING 10.5: Abecedarius
- Project QUILTING 10.6: Craving Chocolate
- Meadow Mystery Quilt
- MQG Swap mini quilt (not blogged)
- Island Batik January: Fortune Teller Quilt
- Island Batik February: Magnificent Mini
- Island Batik March: Vintage Reimagined
And onto the lengthy current project list... I've updated it with new photo for most of the projects that I've made recent progress on.
Just Need Binding
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
Finished Quilt Tops
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern).
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Feathered Star... pillow?
- Creative HST
- Island Batik Starstruck lap quilt
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
Piecing in Progress
- Trinket quilt
- Island Batik AccuQuilt Ready Set Go baby quilt challenge
- Purple scrap baby quilt
- Waterfall quilt.
- Beads on a String
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, in Cherrywood Meadow + Indigo.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Cotton & Steel (and low volume) HST Quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts and IG friends. All blocks complete.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. Rows are all complete.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- May Make it Modern Island Batik challenge
- June Try It Island Batik challenge
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
- Blackwood Cardigan in black and white stripe.
I'm linking up to Finish-A-Long Q2 goals link up.
Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
Girl, that is a crazy-long list of WIPs! Godspeed to you as you make your way through them. I'm rooting for you!
It's always a crazy long list... but I like seeing them all in one place. I find it helpful to stay in touch with even my most abandoned projects. ;-) Thanks for visiting, Michelle.
Well, that is one heck of a list! Look forward to watching your progress this quarter.
It keeps me out of trouble. ;-) Thanks for visiting, Kathleen.
Sarah! So much awesome here!! I cannot wait to see what you finish. Good luck on behalf of the 2019 FAL team.
Thank you, Julie.