New quarter, same great to do list (with a few additions). ;-)
My Q2 finishes:
- Island Batik AccuQuilt Ready Set Go baby quilt challenge
- Make it Modern Island Batik challenge
- Try It Island Batik challenge
And now the WIPs...
Just Need Binding
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
Finished Quilt Tops
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern).
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Creative HST
- Island Batik Starstruck lap quilt
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
Piecing in Progress
- Trinket quilt
- Purple scrap baby quilt
- Waterfall quilt.
- Beads on a String
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, in Cherrywood Meadow + Indigo.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Cotton & Steel (and low volume) HST Quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts and IG friends. All blocks complete.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. Rows are all complete.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- Feathered Star... repurposed as the center of guild round robin project.
- Island Batik Artsy Fartsy challenge Patriotic Pillow
- Aurifil Wholecloth challenge
- Island Batik Star Light Star Bright challenge
- Aurifil Embroidery challenge
- Island Batik Child’s Play challenge with Accuquilt GO! Block on Board® (BOB®) Dies
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
- Blackwood Cardigan in black and white stripe.
I'm linking up to Finish-A-Long Q2 goals link up.
Thank you for visiting!
That's one big list! So many wonderful projects on it Sarah. Have fun with all you work on.
Thank you, Lisa. Even though quarters go by where certain projects go untouched, it's nice to revisit them all when I post the quarterly list. :-)
Lovely stuff here, have a great quarter!
Thank you, Lisa! Lots to choose from. Always interesting to see what rises to the top. :-)
Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
Eep! So many beauties in the works here. Good luck on busting through this to-do list!
Thanks, Michelle. If only I'd stop starting projects! ;-)
Great list, I hope you're making good progress on at least some of them! My favourites are probably the Waterfall Quilt, and the Beads on a string, though I also love the Rainbow Remix, and I have a weak spot for feathered stars...
Thank you for being part of the Finish-A-Long!!
Thank you, Sandra. The feathered star was repurposed to be the center of a medallion round robin I'm doing with four women from my guild. I look forward to seeing it again in October. As for the others you mentioned, I do indeed have many inspiring projects to choose from. Summer is always slow for sewing. I'looking forward to more sewing time in the coming weeks.