New quarter, same great to do list (with a few additions). ;-)
My Q2 finishes:
- Island Batik AccuQuilt Ready Set Go baby quilt challenge
- Make it Modern Island Batik challenge
- Try It Island Batik challenge
And now the WIPs...
Just Need Binding
- Variation of Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, Wall Hanging.
Quilting In Progress
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Twin Quilt
Finished Quilt Tops
- Scattered Squares lap quilt (upcoming pattern).
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #1.
- Creative HST
- Island Batik Starstruck lap quilt
- Blogger Bundle baby quilt.
Piecing in Progress
- Trinket quilt
- Purple scrap baby quilt
- Waterfall quilt.
- Beads on a String
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, class sample Mini Quilt #2.
- Planned Improv: Playing with Angles, in Cherrywood Meadow + Indigo.
- Tula Pink City Sampler.
- Improv Abstraction, Small Quilt.
- In the Middle quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Cotton & Steel (and low volume) HST Quilt, Lap Quilt.
- Ocean quilt for my daughter.
- Patchwork City Metro Area Quilt.
- Swoon Quilt.
- Rainbow Chain. The pattern is Autumn Chain from The Bee Hive quilts and IG friends. All blocks complete.
- My Floating Squares improv project. (from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters by Sherri Lynn Wood.)
- Rainbow Remix from Rebecca Bryan's class at Quiltcon. Blocks are all done. Next up, the big job of piecing together irregular blocks.
- Wonky Cross quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon. Rows are all complete.
- Quartered Log Cabin quilt from Rossie Hutchinson's class at QuiltCon.
- Purple Royalty quilt.
- La Passacaglia.
- Playing with solids project from Tara Faughnan class.
- R's Waterfall Quilt from Sewing School Quilts
- Feathered Star... repurposed as the center of guild round robin project.
- Island Batik Artsy Fartsy challenge Patriotic Pillow
- Aurifil Wholecloth challenge
- Island Batik Star Light Star Bright challenge
- Aurifil Embroidery challenge
- Island Batik Child’s Play challenge with Accuquilt GO! Block on Board® (BOB®) Dies
- Planned Improv: Scrappy Squares, large scale. Purples are cut out.
- Floating Hexagons in Heliotrope and Breeze.
- Unnamed in Oasis and Pickle.
- Unnamed in grunge and linen neutrals.
- Blackwood Cardigan in black and white stripe.
I'm linking up to Finish-A-Long Q2 goals link up.
Thank you for visiting!