My tradition is to post my goals for the new year on December 31. Plans... Goals... Resolutions... I seem to be in good company with people who are feeling like planning is hard to do at the moment. I seriously considered a blank post here. Hats off to you much more ambitious folks.
Okay, here are some thoughts. They aren't grandiose. In many ways they are continuing status quo.
- Walk daily.
- Read daily. (I read 33 books this year which was awesome!)
- Watercolor and other creative pursuits multiple times a week.
- Board games 5-7 days a week with the family.
- Finish some quilts.
- Start some quilts.
- Use pretty fabric.
- Give quilts as gifts.
Blog and Newsletter
- Continue the Show Me Something monthly quilt linkup (of current and past finishes). These will generally be posted the 1st of the month. Or maybe the 2nd or 3rd. ;-)
- Blog multiple times a month.
- Get back to a more regularly scheduled newsletter.
- Update my quilt galleries. (Stretch goal.)
For My Business
- Continue virtual lectures and workshops.
- Develop on-demand workshops.
- Add a PDF pattern shop to my website.
In reality, I'll probably set short term goals as time and life allows. Like my current 100 Day Project. It works well for me to have a 15-minute a day sewing goal.
I'm linking up with Yvonne's 2021 Planning Party and this is my final post for Cheryl's 31-Day Blog Writing Challenge.