If only I could REALLY narrow my goals down to one a month. I have about a million. So, I've decided I'll have a Primary Goal and some Bonus Goals. I'm joining A Lovely Year of Finishes for the first time this month.
The Primary (and ALYoF) Goal
I'd been thinking about what to do for teacher gifts for the end of the year and didn't even think about sewing something (duh!) until I saw Sarah's post of Terrific Teacher Gifts. I love her little zipper pouches, but I don't have the energy to deal with zippers at the moment, so I have another idea. In the interest of keeping the gifts somewhat of a surprise I'll refrain from sharing the specifics of my project for now, but here are my fabric groupings. I pulled way more than I need, but I figure once they are done I'll decide which we're keeping and which we're giving as gifts. And making ten of the same project will go fast since I can work on them assembly line style, right? These are all fat quarters that I pulled from my stash. Follow my progress on instagram @sarahmgoer.
The Bonus Goals
- Decide on my plan for party outfits for the kids to wear at The Boy's birthday party next month.
- Complete the step 12 of my mystery quilt.
- Quilt blocks 3 and 4 from the Building Blocks Quilt Along.
- Do something with my patriotic orphan block.
- Dust off my WIP quilt for The Girl... and figure out what I'm doing next.
I'm linking up to ALYoF June Goal Setting Party.