As I've been folding and organizing all my stash, I've come to the realization there are some holes. I'm terribly low on yellows and oranges, but I have virtually no neutrals other than black and white prints. So when The Intrepid Thread advertised that they had moved stuff into the clearance section and had 1000+ items in the list, I decided to focus my efforts by filling one of those voids. I keep seeing beautiful quilts with grey fabrics, so I just thought I needed to have some. I'm so delighted with these and can't wait to use them. What's your favorite color(s) to pair with grey?
listed in order shown, left to right
- Nouvelle - Laced Up Gris
- Chromatics - Pointelle in Shade
- Picture Pie - Scribble in Grey
- Emmy Grace - Ripples in Pond
- Just My Type - Type Keys in Gray
- Shades of Black - Leaves in Line in Gray
- Woodwinked - Confetti Dots in Pewter
- Stitch - Stitch Circle in Charcoal
- Queen Bee - Honeycomb in Grey
- Stitch - Stitch Square in Charcoal
- Empire - Typhoon in London
- Emmy Grace - Stitched Road in Granite
Bekko Home Dec - Swirl in Stone: Oops... didn't realize this one was a home decor fabric until it arrived. I'll be making a pillow for someone.
I'm linking up to Sunday Stash with Molli Sparkles.