As a quick review of 2017, I'm sharing my five most visited 2017 blog posts here. Number one is the Ombre HST quilt tutorial I posted in February which has been very popular on Pinterest. Numbers 2-4 are all finished quilts, one of my son's and two of mine. And number five is the first week I shared my block a day project. I completed all 100 blocks during the sew along and hope to finish that quilt in 2018.
Top Five 2017 Posts
- Ombre HST Quilt Pattern - 12,818 pageviews
- Ocean Quilt: Made by My Son - 691 pageviews
- Star Light Star Dark - Finished Quilt - 629 pageviews
- Van Gogh Cherrywood Challenge: Vincent's Ear - 563 pageviews
- 100 Blocks in 100 Days: Week 1 - 332 pageviews
Thank you for visiting!
I'm linking up with Cheryl's Best of 2017 Linky Party.