I share my work over on Instagram @sarahmgoer. Top Nine combs a person's feed from the year to find the nine most popular posts. Here are mine.
1. That time my quilt top received Judge’s Second from Alison Glass in the 2018 Pantone Quilt Challenge.
2. My favorite blog tutorial. Machine Bind Your Quilts Like a Pro.
3. Throw back to one of the first swap mini quilts I made back in 2015. Pattern in Patchwork Please by Ayumi Takahashi.
4. My Triangulation Challenge for Project QUILTING. A large Open Wide Zippered Pouch; pattern by Noodlehead.
5. My Midnight Mystery quilt; pattern and quilt along by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs.
6. Hanging with this beautiful quilt by Sheri of Whole Circle Studio. Kona Sunset was hanging at the Paintbrush Studio booth at QuiltCon.
7. One of the little hearts I paper pieced for one of my first Island Batik Ambassador projects.
8. Alison Glass Sunprints 2018. These are some of my favorite fabrics. I'm mostly saving them, but now that I've been doing that for numerous years, I plan to combine all of the Sunprints for a large rainbow quilt.
9. Another View of my Pantone Ultra Violet All About Angles quilt top. I’m excited to start teaching this technique in 2019. See my finished quilt here.
Anja @ Anja Quilts
A great list. I should check out Top Nine.
It's fun to reminisce. :-)