1. That time my quilt top received Judge’s Second from Alison Glass in the 2018 Pantone Quilt Challenge.
2. My favorite blog tutorial. Machine Bind Your Quilts Like a Pro.
4. My Triangulation Challenge for Project QUILTING. A large Open Wide Zippered Pouch; pattern by Noodlehead.
6. Hanging with this beautiful quilt by Sheri of Whole Circle Studio. Kona Sunset was hanging at the Paintbrush Studio booth at QuiltCon.
7. One of the little hearts I paper pieced for one of my first Island Batik Ambassador projects.
8. Alison Glass Sunprints 2018. These are some of my favorite fabrics. I'm mostly saving them, but now that I've been doing that for numerous years, I plan to combine all of the Sunprints for a large rainbow quilt.