I'm so excited to share that I'll be helping to co-host the 2019 Finish Along! I've been participating in this program since 2014! I find it hugely motivating to set quarterly goals for which projects I want to work on... though I decided long ago that my Finish Along posts would serve as a laundry list of allmy WIPs. I like that every three months, even if I never touched some projects, I am reminded of what I have in progress.
Below you'll find all the details about the 2019 hosts and schedule. The 2018 Q4 Finishes linky opens on January 1st and that the 2019 FAL officially starts on January 10.
The 2019 Finish-A-Long Hosts:
Sandra of Sew of Course - Ireland
Marci of Marci Girl Designs - USA Louisiana
Leanne of She Can Quilt - Canada
Ella of Throw a Wench in the Works - USA Georgia
Karen of Capitola Quilter - USA California
Lynne of Tinking Along - USA Maryland
Izzy of Dizzy Quilts - Canada
Sarah of Sarah Goer Quilts - USA California
Julie of That's Sew Julie - USA Iowa
Sarah of Cedar Fork Stitches - USA Montana
Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio - USA Kansas
Nicole of Handwrought Quilts - Canada
The 2019 Finish-A-Long Schedule:
- 10 January (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
- 18 January (Fri) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes
- 1 April (Mon) Finishes - Linkup opens
- 2-6 April - Tutorial Week
- 9 April (Tue) Finishes - Linkup closes
- 10 Apr 2019 (Wed) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
- 18 Apr 2019 (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes
- 1 July (Mon) Finishes - Linkup opens
- 2-6 July - Tutorial Week
- 9 July (Tue) Finishes - Linkup closes
- 10 July (Wed) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
- 18 July (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes
- 1 October (Tue) Finishes - Linkup opens
- 2-6 October - Tutorial Week
- 9 October (Wed) Finishes - Linkup closes
- 10 October (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
- 18 October (Fri) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes
- 1 January 2020 (Wed) Finishes - Linkup opens
- 9 January 2020 (Thu) Finishes - Linkup closes
Any questions? You can find all the details on my permanent 2019 Finish-A-Long page found at the top of my website, or you can CLICK HERE to find it.
If you've participated before, we hope you will continue in 2019 and if you haven't yet joined the FAL fun, please join us! I look forward to helping you celebrate your finished WIPs!
If you plan to join, feel free to copy the FAL logo or the FAL I'm In! logo below and repost on your blog or social media.
Anja @ Anja Quilts
Congratulations!!! I've started my 2019 blog calendar so I can keep track of QALs and other stuff. I'll have to add these dates.
Indeed! I look forward to seeing what you work on in 2019. :-) Thanks for visiting, Anja.
Congratulations on co-hosting the 2019 Finish Along! Enjoy, and I wish you a Happy New Year!
Thank you, Fred! Have you linked up to the Finish Along before? I hope you'll join in this year.
Congratulations ! I have been doing it this year and really enjoyed it. I’m sure it will be a blast hosting!
Yay! It's been a great inspiration to me over the years. Happy to help encourage others to finish their projects!