I share my work over on Instagram @sarahgoerquilts. Top Nine combs a person's feed from the year to find the nine most popular posts. Here are mine.
1. My first quilt finish for 2019.
2. That time I designed a tile quilt for my bathroom wall.
3. NOT MY WORK. Quilt by Charlie Mankin. One of my favorites from QuiltCon 2019. See my IG post here.
4. The smallest Drunkard's Path block I sewed at the curves workshop with Jen Carlton Bailly. Finishes at 1". (I only made one of them.)
5. Strip Twist quilt block for a collaborative quilt.
6. Aurifil Artisan wholecloth challenge mini quilt.
7. Tula Pink dress I made for my adorable niece.
8. MQG Swap in Nashville, Feb 2019.
9. Enjoying the quilty landscape (New Mexico, I think) on my flight to Nashville for QuiltCon.
I'm participating in the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge with Cheryl of muppin.com.