'Tis the season for gift giving... and for makers, 'tis the season for finishing up those handmade gifts. For our final Show Me Something linkup of 2020, I'd like to see what you're giving this holiday season. Please share your handmade quilted and sewn gifts. I promise not to spoil the surprise. (Or come back and post after your gift has been delivered.) Still not sure what you'll make? Here's a list of some of my favorite, fast handmade gifts. And remember, you can like up gifts of years past as well. :-)
I have some go to gifts I make over and over, including the Open Wide Zippered Pouch...
...and the Lined Drawstring Bag.
One year I made a ton of key fobs.
And of course, I love to give a cuddly lap quilt.
Here are the linkup details:
- The monthly Show Me Something quilt linkup will start on the first of the month and continue until midnight (PST) on the last day of the month.
- You may linkup a maximum of 3 new or old finished projects that fit the theme.
- You may linkup a blog post or Instagram post.
- If you linkup from a blog post, please link back to this post in your post. If you post from Instagram, you can tag me @sarahgoerquilts.
- Visit others in the community who share their projects... and leave comments. :-)