It's become a tradition for me to share my top five blog posts of the year. This year the trend is all about community: monthly linkups I've hosted, a challenge I participated in, and a blog hop about holiday traditions. Seems fitting that 2020 would be focused on connecting with others. Incidentally, if you haven't already linked up a project to this month's Show Me Something... hop on over and Show Me Something That's a Gift! (You've probably delivered those gifts by now, right?)
Top Five 2020 Posts
- Show Me Something Kickoff and Show Me Something Purple Linkup - 2123 pageviews
- Project QUILTING 11.2: Team Colors - 1208 pageviews
- Show Me Something with Triangles Linkup - 1186 pageviews
- Hanukkah Traditions - 897 pageviews
- Show Me Something Rainbow - 774 pageviews
I'm linking up to Cheryl's Best of 2020 Linky Party.
I'm participating in Cheryl's 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.
If you'd like to keep up with what I'm up to, be sure you sign up for my newsletter. I include color and design inspiration from around the web as well as info about what I'm working on and where I'll be teaching.