Tons of fabulous solids quilts were linked up last month. Thank you to everyone who linkup or visited others. If you haven't had a chance to check them out, hop over to see what folks shared.
And without further ado (especially since I'm late and backdating this to the 1st!) this month's challenge is to Show Me Something with Squares! This feels almost too easy, but came to me through an idea that I'm wanting to work on (though will certainly not finish this month).
Maybe your quilt is a square. Maybe there are squares on your fabrics. Maybe you pieced some squares. Or in the case of improv piecing, maybe they are approximately squares.
Squares within another design: churn dash, nine patch, four patches in the borders, etc.
Almost all squares.
Perfectly cut AccuQuilt squares (for the 4-patches and the background).
I look forward to seeing how you've used squares in your quilts in the past as well as any new quilts with squares you finish this month!
Here are the linkup details:
- The monthly Show Me Something quilt linkup will start on the first of the month and continue until midnight (PST) on the last day of the month.
- You may linkup a maximum of 3 new or old finished projects that fit the theme.
- You may linkup a blog post or Instagram post.
- Participation in the linkup grants me permission to use an image of your project in a future blog post, with credit and a link back to your post.
- If you linkup from a blog post, please link back to this post in your post. If you post from Instagram, you can tag me @sarahgoerquilts.
- Visit others in the community who share their projects... and leave comments. :-)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!