I share my work over on Instagram @sarahgoerquilts. Here are my top nine posts (based on "likes") from the year. My year of sewing was grounded in community, with many of these posts being about bee blocks. It's fitting that the post about my mom is in the center as the grief of losing her filled the majority of 2022 for me.
1. Bee blocks created for me
2. Two Color Sash created for Elizabeth
3. Throwback to one of my mini blocks from the 2020 mini series sew along
4. "H" from "hope" block created for E. A.
5. Remembering my mom
6. Ladder block created for Allie
7. One of my five completed Project QUILTING projects from 2022
8. Space dust block created for Sarah
9. My favorite new class to teach - Building an Improv Toolbox
You can view past Top Nines for 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Thanks for visiting!